Pneumatic Driven Pumps
Air-Driven Liquid Pumps
A low cost, reliable means of generating and sustaining static medium to high-pressures.
A Haskel pneumatic pump’s robust design will efficiently convert compressed air into hydraulic power, satisfying any application need for pressurizing up a component and holding it at a set pressure for any sustained period of time.
Backed by a global network of high-pressure expertise, service and support, our pneumatic pumps are consistently recognized as the most reliable in the industry.
Proven to be safe, robust, reliable, compact, and easy to maintain, Haskel pneumatic-driven liquid pumps provide a number of operational benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Up to 100,000 psi (7000 bar) capability
- ATEX certified
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall feature at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated, with many modification and control options available
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- No need for air-line lubrication, which saves costs and prevents contamination
Efficiently convert compressed air into hydraulic power, satisfying any application need for pressurizing up a component and holding it at a set pressure for any sustained period of time. Other applications include:
- Bolt Tensioning
- Brake Application
- Component flush
- Controlled force, paper mills
- Cylinder Testing – DOT
- Down Hole upstream pressure equalization
- Flange spreaders
- Fluid charging
- Gun turret leveling
- Hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic Cylinder Actuation
- Isostatic Pressing
- Jacking and lifting
- LPG reclaim
- Machine counter balance
- Mechanical seal pressurization – barrier fluids
- Metal forming/Hydraulic forming
- Methanol Injection
- Oil Injection for bearing removal
- Packer inflation
- Power pressing
- Press Safety Overload
- Pressure Testing
- Proof testing components
- Positioning cylinders
- Relief valve testing and setting
- Roller Tensioning
- Silicon chip Cleaning (washing machine)
- Testing and operating downhole equipment
- Valve actuation
- Vehicle safety braking
- Water Jet cutting – low density
- Wellhead control
- Work holding
Models & Specifications
Air-Driven Refrigerant Pumps
High pressure refrigerant pump designed for safe, reliable handling of Liquid, Gas or a mixture of both.
Haskel refrigerant pumps are designed for recovery or recharge of fluids, whether they are liquid or gas. The pumps offer you plenty of leverage in terms of their operation. Not only can they condense a common refrigerant without the use of a condenser, but they also provide the flexibility to pump at speeds ranging from near zero to the maximum rate (lbs./minute), or anywhere in between.
Flexibility. No need for unloaders or bypass valves. Simply add gauges and hoses to suit your application.
Cool Operation. No heat generated during liquid transfer. Minor warming during vapor transfer.No refrigerant heating from the motor.
Safety. Pneumatically driven. Operates from an air hose like an air tool. No electrical hazard.
Portability. Each model is an integral pump with linear air motor assembly weighing from 13 lbs. (6kg) to 24 lbs. (11kg).
Clean. No lubrication required in the gas section. Nothing is added to the refrigerant, whether liquid or vapor.
Refrigerant Transfer, Recovery or Recharge
- Supercritical extraction
- Liquefied gas transfer
- Refrigerant Charging
- Refrigerant reclaim
- Vehicle Air Conditioning Charging
- Halon Reclaim
- Freon Reclaim
- SF6 Reclaim
Models & Specifications
|P/N||Pump Displacement per Cycle||Air Drive Bore X Stroke|
|59015||8.9 cu.in.||4 x 2-1/2 Air Drive Bore X Stroke|
|59020||10 cu.in.||5-3/4 x 2 Air Drive Bore X Stroke|